Kazuma Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this forum, you can discuss about Japan, Japanese music, video games, anime, manga, etc. Just have fun and post away!

2 posters

Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS

bp55
    bp55

Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS Empty Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS

Post  bp55 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Story

The story to this game is about a race called the "Raposa". They're in danger because of the evil villain "Willfre". So you get to draw a hero to save the Raposa. You also get to draw many other things but I'm not spoiling it! Thats really all there is to it for the story.

I'll give it an 8.8/10

Gameplay

The gameplay is just like the classic Mario platforming that we all know and love!!! You can use items that you drew but I don't want to give too much away, so... if you like Mario games you will love this type of gameplay.

I'll give the gameplay a 9/10

Soundtrack

Well, the soundtrack to this game is a bit childish but this is coming from someone who plays with Pokemon cards so I don't mind the different type of music. It kind of gets annoying though, if you've played Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg you will know what I mean. This music isn't excellent its just... OK.

I'll give this soundtrack a 6/10, could have done better.

Graphics

Well, there's not much to these graphics but I enjoyed looking at my drawn character. What makes it cool is you can draw any character you can imagine, so i found it kind of neat.

This game looks good for a 2D game, so i will give it a rating of 8.5/10, very interesting.

I actually enjoyed this game so I would recommend DS owners to pick this up.

I'll give it an overall score of 8.6/10, excellent!

Last edited by KazumaKiryu99X on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just fixing up some minor spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. n_n)
    KazumaKiryu99X
    KazumaKiryu99X
    Admin

Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS Empty Re: Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS

Post  KazumaKiryu99X Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Nice review. Cool
    bp55
    bp55

Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS Empty Re: Drawn To Life : Nintendo DS

Post  bp55 Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:34 am

thanks i try my best lol

Sponsored content