Kazuma Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this forum, you can discuss about Japan, Japanese music, video games, anime, manga, etc. Just have fun and post away!

3 posters

Super Mario Galaxy : Nintendo Wii

bp55
    bp55

Super Mario Galaxy : Nintendo Wii Empty Super Mario Galaxy : Nintendo Wii

Post  bp55 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Story

The story to this game is the same old deal, go meet the princess, Bowser comes down and kidnaps her and you have to go save her. I liked at the beginning how your at a festival but still... I guess Mario games are meant to be like this I don't want to give away too much of the story so I'll leave it at that.

The story gets an 8.5/10

Gameplay

The gameplay to this game is one of the funniest parts. You get your Starbits to stun enemies, shake the Wiimote for Mario to do a spin (which helps for hitting enemies or going through star shaped cannons), and of course... the traditional jumping on enemies. The boss battles are good but you can beat them a bit to fast... you can also play as Luigi!

The gameplay gets a 9.8/10

Soundtrack

Not much to say here other than one of the best sound tracks I've heard in my life. Its all orchestrated, it sounds awesome, you can hear it smoothly and it's a little unique from the other Mario soundtracks.
    The soundtrack gets a perfect 10/10

Graphics

The graphics for this game are nice,polished and show fully what the Wii is capable of. (Surprisingly) I had no problems with these graphics, I actually found them to be amazing for Wii. I mean there's a few glitches here and there but what game doesn't have glitches?
    I'll give em a 9.5/10

This game is amazing, I like the story, the soundtrack, the gameplay and the graphics are really good.

Overall score: 9.6/10

Last edited by bp55 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I just edited the editor lol)
    Dex
    Dex

Super Mario Galaxy : Nintendo Wii Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy : Nintendo Wii

Post  Dex Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Nice review (for your first one). The only problem i have is just the spelling. You just spelt some things wrong. If your going to be reviewing games you should take more time to review your review before you post it. All in all, i give it a 9/10. Thats right i just reviewed a review. Cool
    bp55
    bp55

Post  bp55 Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

there i fixed the spelling
    Dex
    Dex

Post  Dex Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

You may have fixed it, but i still know what i read the first time around. I'm keeping my eye on you Mad
    KazumaKiryu99X
    KazumaKiryu99X
    Admin

Post  KazumaKiryu99X Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 am

My bad! ^_^''' XD "I edited the editor." True. xP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content