Kazuma Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this forum, you can discuss about Japan, Japanese music, video games, anime, manga, etc. Just have fun and post away!

3 posters

Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young?

KazumaKiryu99X
    KazumaKiryu99X
    Admin

Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young? Empty Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young?

Post  KazumaKiryu99X Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:57 am

Did you ever used to have a favorite anime when you were young? You know, those great animes that aren't on anymore? If so, please share! We'd love to hear your favorite classic animes!
    Dex
    Dex

Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young? Empty Re: Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young?

Post  Dex Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Favorite anime when i was young...... thats a hard one, but i would have to say digimon! Who didn't love the idea of having a monster partner that looked kick ass and going on an adventure with your friends?
    bp55
    bp55

Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young? Empty fav anime

Post  bp55 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 pm

My favorite anime when i was young was Dbz and i still like it!There even still making games
    KazumaKiryu99X
    KazumaKiryu99X
    Admin

Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young? Empty Re: Favorite Anime Show When You Were Young?

Post  KazumaKiryu99X Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Dex wrote:Favorite anime when i was young...... thats a hard one, but i would have to say digimon! Who didn't love the idea of having a monster partner that looked kick ass and going on an adventure with your friends?

Same, Digimon was my definite favorite. Though some other ones I liked were Monster Rancher, Sailor Moon, and Dragonball.
    KazumaKiryu99X
    KazumaKiryu99X
    Admin

Post  KazumaKiryu99X Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:51 pm

bp55 wrote:My favorite anime when i was young was Dbz and i still like it!There even still making games

Yeah, Dragonball Z is the only series I know of that does fighting games right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:52 pm